We are looking for design and backend interns from Feb 2020 onwards.
What we are looking for
You need to be passionate about your future career, have projects online that show your skills and be someone we can rely on for the duration of the placement.
We want people who are independent, enjoy exploring a new location and like a bit of fun mixed in with their working day. We do ask for potential applicants to be well skilled but we will give you a lot in return if you have the talent.
You must have the relevant working permit or permissions to be eligible for the position if you are from outside the UK. If English isn't your first language that is fine but you need to be conversant and be comfortable writing your code in English.
If you are…
If you are a rare person with both design and development chops then we really want you to apply.
What you will get
- Help to find an apartment
- Real projects to work on
- Guidance from some really smart people
- Use of a Mac if you don’t have a machine
- You will also be integrated in team and we won’t just have you making drinks
- A modest wage and who knows maybe a job at the end of it
What our previous interns say
Here are a few things you can look into improving before starting…
- Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
- Understanding of grid systems
- Icon design
- Typography and color treatment
- Semantic HTML
- Grid systems for web
- Average to intermediate understanding of popular JS frameworks